Header

Header

Tuesday 21 March 2017

The Egg Glut

Averaging 4 eggs a day now so not yet in full production but some of the girls are well into their twilight years. So for lunch today we had a 12 bantam egg omlete with bacon, chives (from the garden) and cheese. It was yummy but so filling couldn't manage tea tonight. But I still had to cook for the girls only a pasta dish but homegrown basil and parsley included, it really makes me feel chuffed with myself.

The cabbage seeds I planted last week are showing through and the carrots and beetroot.

Weather has been unbelievable sun shinning one minute, blabk sky and throwing it down the next and even hail stones the size of gobstoppers. Tomorrow is supposed to be dry......won't hold my breath.

Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment