Header

Header

Thursday 23 March 2017

Reflection

My thoughts today are with the families and friends of those caught up in yesterday's events in London. We can't let them win fame for their actions and not let us put us off going about our day today lives, we were in the process of hunting for hotels for our girls to stay in London in the summer they obviously will be going,

Tonight I am going out for a meal with friends from Riding for the Disabled Association where I volunteer every Monday so my eldest is going to cook a curry from scratch for the rest of the family. I have just returned from shopping for the ingredients no wonder most people opt for a jar, but now we have it in stock I'm sure it will be a regular occurrence, wonder if I could grow ginger?

On a final note, I said last time that some of my old ladies have come back into lay well from one eggstreme to another I have a bantam egg of 41g and the other rescue hens egg is an eye watering 89g.

Take care all

No comments:

Post a Comment