Header

Header

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Catch Up

I'm not very good at this writing lark I keep up with reading other people's Blogs but I'm not good at keeping my own up to date I keep thinking but what have I done so here goes.

Girls are on holiday from school and the days are just running away. Pete has started back at work gradually, he teaches power boating at the beginning of the season so two days last week, two days this, four next then five days a week once the schools all start sailing again. So I have had a few days of sorting the animals out at the plot alone and with the good weather I enjoy the peace.

On Wednesday as a family we worked together and got the polythene put on the polytunnel it took some fine tuning on Friday but it's brilliant. I am currently weeding gradually I am thinking of putting weed suppressant down and planting up cucumber, tomatoes and peppers in pots. So far I have planted up the metre square bed with yellow courgette plants, some pea seeds and sweet corn seeds. I've got some cabbage seedlings growing in my trugs so some from there can go in the polytunnel too.

Last weekend we went up country to the newest great nephews christening it was good to see the family. It seems strange being able to go away weekends now, it's normally me that has to stay home to look after the plot but now that the eldest can drive we have some freedom, can't get too used to it though because it won't be long before she goes away to university.

Take care all

No comments:

Post a Comment