Header

Header

Thursday 19 January 2017

New Year, New Start

                                         Hello 2017                 

Hello 2017


Today's new additions.
 It has been some time since I have tried to post on here but as I have got back into things I thought it is a good time to return, and I realised how difficult I found all this before but here goes.
I have picked up 6 day old Hubbard chicks that are now in the garage under a heat lamp where they will stay for the next 4 weeks until they can hopefully go up to the plot. These are being reared as meat so no getting too attached!

I have also managed to make a start on some of the veg beds one is weeded, manured and covered with weed supressant ready for planting and a start has been made on a second. The cold frame has been weeded and weed supressant put down in there too.
For Christmas I was bought lots of seeds and I have also added to them so here goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment